Want to clear your history on Safari? Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to do it!
Checkout this video:
Open Safari. You’ll usually find it in the Dock. If you don’t see it there, click the magnifying glass in the top-right corner of the screen, type Safari into the search field, and click Safari in the search results.
Click on the Safari drop down menu
If you’re using a Mac, click on the Safari drop down menu on the top left of your screen. If you’re using an iPhone or iPad, open the Safari app.
Click ‘Clear History and Website Data’
Safari is a web browser that comes installed on all Apple devices. If you’re using Safari, clearing your history is a straightforward process. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open Safari. You can do this by clicking the Safari icon in your Dock, or by opening Finder and selecting “Applications,” then “Safari.”
2. Click “History” in the menu bar at the top of the screen. A drop-down menu will appear.
3. Click “Clear History and Website Data.” A pop-up window will appear asking if you’re sure you want to clear your history.
4. Click “Clear History.” Your history will now be cleared.
A new window will pop up, select the timeframe you want to clear the history for
A new window will pop up, select the timeframe you want to clear the history for by clicking on the down arrow next to “Clear History and Website Data.” Then, click “Clear History and Data.”
Click ‘Clear History’
Safari is a web browser that comes installed on all Apple devices. Part of what makes Safari so convenient is that it remembers your search history, so you can easily revisit websites you’ve visited in the past. However, this feature can also be a downside if you don’t want others to see where you’ve been browsing.
Here’s how to clear the history on Safari in a few simple steps:
1. Open Safari and click on the ‘History’ menu in the top toolbar.
2. In the drop-down menu, select ‘Clear History.’
3. A new window will pop up asking if you’re sure you want to clear your history. Select ‘Clear History’ again to confirm.
4. Your history will now be cleared and anyone who uses your device will not be able to see what websites you’ve visited in the past.